Responsible for the coordination of his/her client portfolio, aiming the achievement of his/her respective targets, the gain of Market share and distribution, reduction of DSO, portfolio positioning and adequate mix, planning, and profitability for clients in his/her operating region.
This Role Main Responsibilities Are
- Establish a client visits agenda, according to his/her geographic region, optimizing visits, and conducting store checks with corrective action and follow-up.
- Ensure the achievement of targets by category, with focus on the company’s objectives, through daily managerial reports.
- Reduce the DSO through individual control for his/her clients.
- Establish plans for growth and investment in his/her clients, through ROI analysis.
- Ensure the gain of market share of his/her region, through reading about Market Measurement, providing support to stores and the merchandising team.
- Responsible for the implementation of the current commercial policies, through negotiation with clients.
- Keep the CRM updated with client information, and get information from competitors with clients, through reports.
- Motivate team members, providing training whenever necessary, and work observing all BIC values.
- College graduation. Or studying last years of college.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in sales and basic knowledge